Thursday, December 18, 2008

DSP versus DPS

There is something wrong with me tomorrow I have my mass audi DSP [sem] paper and I am in net lab checking mails.
Usually the snaps of any school -college functions are most sort out esp if it has cute faces:).But here I receive a group mail from alpha-Q with title DPS GIRLS IN SAREE
and I wonder how a school pics are circulated in public ,hope DPS is not same DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL

ANYWAYS WHO SAYS SAREE IS ONLY TRADITIONAL WEAR ,i AGREE SAREE IS SEXIER THEN MOST WESTERN ATTIRES.
Update:Well Shrav is right and paper was OK ,hope I will clear it easily:):)

5 comments:

  1. dude, I do agree sarees are sexier!

    but don't put up photos like that, cos it might (MIGHT) end up hurting someone in some really bad way

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah.
    you removed the pix.
    good.
    they kinda disturbed me a bit..

    ReplyDelete
  3. you'll def clear it dude!

    don worry! I wrote my DSP this year as well and I'm not that sure I'll clear it in the first place

    ReplyDelete
  4. U int engineering which stream,year college?

    ReplyDelete