Monday, October 20, 2008

Divine tag :)

I am: worried about MWR syllabus.
I think: when will the class room education end.
I know: mugging up is not good but still....
I want : job badly...
I have: to finish my lab record.
I wish: atleast my kids wont opt electronics.
I hate: derivations.
I miss :my pu days.
I fear: unemployment.
I hear: sFM
I crave : to have my girl.
I search:for 8051 projects.
I wonder:why money exists.
I regret: for losing few friends.
I love: being in company of a special friend.
I ache: for inability to express my love.
I was not: innocent when my benchmates would get all the punishment in my high school days.
I am not: flirt [i feel immense pride to say it]
I cry:rarely but when i do i cannot control myself.
I believe: whoever you are the world needs you.
I dance: pretty badly.
I sing:some old senti songs quite well.
I read: novels.
I fight:only when required.
I write: grammerless poems.
I win: when none expects me to.
I lose: pretty often.
I never: finished assignment on my own.
I always: lose in bargains.
I confuse: trignometry and integration formulae.
I listen to:FM
I can be usually found : opposite notice boards.
I am scared: secret.
I need:companion.
I am happy: with my life

1 comment: