Monday, October 20, 2008

Sevennnnnnn

My third tag! divinediutagged me this time.

First off, the rules:1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



Seven facts

1]I never had a goal,no short term nor mid term nor long term.
2]I love music ,especially when no one is singing ,
yeah i love instrumentalz.
3]I had immense passion for ghazals & shayaris in my teenage, but now with smsfwd shayaris I cant associate any magic to urdu/hindi shayaris.
4] I love first rain,and thats only rain i love.
5]I love programming C ,assembly anything.It makes me feel that i can speak to a machine & it listens to me.
6]I hate classroom teaching,earlier i loved labs but completing lab records is another head ache.
7]I always get confused when someone asks me to differentiate between love,friendship ,crush, lust etc.
Now where should i find seven people to tag

1]kenneth

2] Sumeet
3]manasa
4]Relton
5]
6]Payal
7]Vishwajeeth

2 comments:

  1. hey hey hey

    can it be divinediu?
    please?

    i prefer to be as anonymous as possible. :)

    and why no comments on my recent posts? :P

    ReplyDelete